This report covers a selection of incidents from April 2 to April 8 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, April 2
- At 6:33 p.m., someone was arrested on Campus Drive for being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Between 12:37 and 3 p.m., a vehicle parked near Narnia was burglarized.
Wednesday, April 3
- At 4:09 p.m., someone was cited for disorderly conduct on Churchill Mall.
- At 9:09 a.m., a bike was stolen from outside Roble Hall.
Thursday, April 4
- Between 2 and 11:59 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside the Beckman Center.
- At 8:40 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Roth Way.
- Between 11:10 a.m. and 12:40 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Cantor Arts Center was burglarized.
- At 2:45 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Sand Hill Road near Pasteur Drive.
Friday, April 5
- At 10:52 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street near Nelson Road.
- At 10:09 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside the Paul G. Allen Building.
- At 10 a.m., there was a petty theft at Toyon Hall.
Saturday, April 6
- At 6 p.m., there was a residential burglary on Alvarado Row.
- At 2:35 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on El Camino Real near College Ave.
Sunday, April 7
- At 10:27 p.m., someone was arrested on an outside felony warrant at the Stanford Hospital.
Monday, April 8
- Between 6:30 p.m. on April 7 and 10:45 a.m. on April 8, there was a felony vandalism on Mayfield Ave near Lagunita Drive.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.