This report covers a selection of incidents from March 5 to March 11 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, March 5
- At 4:45 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Escondido Road near Campus Drive.
- At 5:52 p.m., someone was arrested for stealing from the Stanford Bookstore.
- On March 5, it was reported that on Jan. 1, 2017, someone was raped at an unspecified location.
Wednesday, March 6
- At 4:30 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near O’Connor Lane.
Thursday, March 7
- On March 7, it was reported that on Dec. 1, 2016, an assault to commit rape occurred in Donner.
- Between 10 p.m. on March 6 and 11:30 a.m. on March 7, a bike was stolen from outside of Potter.
- Between 5:55 p.m. on March 6 and 3:25 a.m. on March 7, a bike was stolen from outside of the Durand Building.
Friday, March 8
- Between 1:25 p.m. and 3:05 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House Lot was burglarized.
- Between 8:45 p.m. on March 5 and 2:56 p.m. on March 8, vandalism occurred at Robert Moore House.
Saturday, March 9
- At 4:40 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Galvez Street.
- At 10:50 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol in the Tressider Parking Lot.
Sunday, March 10
- Between 9 a.m. on March 8 and 10:38 a.m. on March 10, a bike was stolen from outside of Green Library.
- At 9 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on El Camino Real.
Monday, March 11
- Between 12 p.m. on Feb. 26 and 2:43 p.m. on March 11, a petty theft occurred at the Classics Department.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.