By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 11 to Feb. 17 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Feb. 11
- Between 3:30 and 6:22 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Gold Driving Range Facility was burglarized.
Wednesday, Feb. 12
- At around 1:00 p.m., there was a petty theft at the Huang Engineering Center.
Thursday, Feb. 13
- Between 1:38 and 4:35 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Visitor’s Center was burglarized.
- At 3:18 p.m., someone was arrested for possessing a weapon on campus.
Friday, Feb. 14
- Between 11:11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way was burglarized.
Saturday, Feb. 15
- There was an assault with intent to commit rape at an unspecified location and time.
Monday, Feb. 17
- At 10:40 p.m., there was an assault with intent to commit rape at Florence Moore Hall.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.