By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 5 to Feb. 10 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- At an unreported time, there was a battery on person at an unspecified location.
- At 11:58 p.m., there was an attempted burglary on a car parked near the 100 Block.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
- At 10:02 a.m., there was an unrestrained sexual battery at Kingscote Gardens.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- Between 5 p.m. on Feb. 6 and 7:46 p.m. on Feb. 7, a bike was stolen from outside of the Sapp Center for Science and Teaching.
- Between 10 a.m. on Feb. 1 and 2:10 p.m. on Feb. 7, there was a petty theft at the Munger Graduate Residences.
- Between 11:30 a.m. on Feb. 6 and 1:31 a.m. on Feb. 7, a petty theft occurred at the Shriram Center for Biology and Chemistry.
Friday, Feb. 8
- At 10:20 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license of Galvez Street near El Camino Real.
- Between 3 and 7:13 p.m., a grand theft occurred at the Center for Clinical Sciences Research.
Sunday, Feb. 10
- At 10 p.m., someone was arrested on an outside felony warrant on Campus Dr near Junipero Serra Boulevard.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.