Police Blotter: Jan. 30 – Feb. 4

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 31 to Feb. 4 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Jan. 30

• At 12:30 a.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence on Campus Drive near Knight Way.
  • Around 1:15 p.m., an unrestrained sexual battery at the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center was reported.
  • Between 8:10 and 11:15 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Burnham Pavilion lot was burglarized.
  • Between 10:30 a.m and 10:15 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Wilbur North lot was burglarized.
  • At 11:52 p.m., there was a battery on a person in Escondido Village 2 Building 61.

Wednesday, Jan. 31

• Between 12:30 and 3:08 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
  • Between 1:00 and 3:18 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way near Palm Drive was burglarized.

Thursday, Feb. 1

• Between 6:15 and 9:58 p.m., someone committed vandalism on Roth Way near Palm Drive.
  • At 12:01 a.m., someone was cited for exhibiting a deadly weapon that was not a firearm at an undisclosed location.

Friday, Feb. 2

• At 1:00 p.m., someone was cited for being a public nuisance on Lane W near Campus Drive.
  • At 12:35 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Bob House.
  • At 6:20 p.m., there was a hit and run on Stanford Ave near Raimundo Way. The driver was under the influence of alcohol.
  • At 11:55, there were complaints about unreasonable noise at the Munger Graduate Residences.

Saturday, Feb. 3

• Between 12:20 and 1:23 p.m., a vehicle parked near the 100 block was burglarized.
  • Between 11:30 a.m. and 2:01 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
  • At 11:30 p.m., there was a battery on person at the Vaden Health Center.

Monday, Feb. 4

• Between 5:50 and 10:23 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Oval was burglarized.
  • Between 7:00 and 10:24 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Cantor Arts Center was burglarized.
  • Between 7:50 and 8:20 p.m., a vehicle parked near Montag Hall was burglarized.
  • Between 7:00 and 9:30 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Oval was burglarized.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.