Police Blotter: Jan. 8 – Jan. 14

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 8 to Jan. 14 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Jan. 8

• Between 7:30 a.m. Jan. 7 and 9:21 a.m. Jan. 8, a bike was stolen from outside of the Beckman Center.
  • Between 4 p.m. Jan. 7 and 1:38 p.m. Jan. 8, a bike was stolen from outside of the Lyman Graduate Building.
  • Between 10 p.m. Jan. 7 and 5:55 p.m. Jan. 8, a bike was stolen from outside of Adams House.

Wednesday, Jan. 9

• Between 9:20 a.m. Jan. 8 and 1:01 p.m. Jan. 9, a bike was stolen from outside of the Huang Engineering Center.
  • Between 9 p.m. Jan. 4 and 1:21 p.m. Jan. 9, a bike was stolen from near Salvatierra Walk.
  • Between 9 a.m. Jan. 7 and 1:49 p.m. Jan. 9, a petty theft occurred at the Lyman Graduate Building.
  • At 9:05 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Quarry Road.

Thursday, Jan. 10

• At 3:25 p.m., someone was cited in EV-Hastorf House for disorderly conduct.
  • At 9 p.m., battery occurred in the Rains Apartment Building.

Friday, Jan. 11

• At an unspecified time, someone used paint to deface the Maples Parking Lot.
  • Between 1:15 p.m. and 11:28 p.m., a car parked at the Oval was broken into and property was stolen.

Saturday, Jan. 12

• At 12:21 a.m., someone was cited for alcohol related disorderly conduct on Mayfield Ave near Lane W.
  • At 12:42 a.m., someone was cited for alcohol related disorderly conduct on Mayfield Ave near Lagunita Drive.
  • Between 2:24 a.m. and 3:52 a.m., a petty theft occurred near Old Union.  
  • At 11:50 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near 680 Lomita Drive.

Sunday, Jan. 13

• At 12:02 a.m., someone was cited for alcohol related disorderly conduct near the 576 Alvarado Row Co-op.
  • Between 1 and 5 p.m., a cable-locked bike that was locked to itself on Lasuen Mall next to Building 500 was stolen.
  • At 1:32 p.m., an unknown suspect attempted to extort $500 from someone in Arroyo in Wilbur Hall.
  • At 12:05 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the 576 Alvarado Row Co-op.
  • At 12:20 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the Kappa Sigma house.
  • At 12:30 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the Kappa Sigma house.

Monday, Jan. 14

• Between 9 a.m. on Dec. 10 and 10:02 a.m. Jan. 14, property was stolen from a vehicle on Fremont Road.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.