This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 6 to Nov. 12, as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Nov. 6
- Between noon and 2:37 p.m., two cars parked in the Galvez parking lot were burglarized.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
- At 7:45 p.m., someone was arrested for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Knight Way.
Thursday, Nov. 8
- Between 6 and 6:45 p.m., a car parked on Lasuen Street was burglarized.
Friday, Nov. 9
- At 11:50 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Lagunita Drive near Mayfield Ave.
- At 3:55 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Roth Way near Palm Drive.
- Between 9 p.m. on Nov. 8 and 1:15 p.m. Nov. 9, a bike was stolen from outside of the Rains Apartment buildings.
- Between 7:30 p.m. on Nov. 8 and 3:52 p.m. Nov. 9, a bike was stolen from outside of the Gates Computer Science Building.
- At 1 a.m., someone was arrested on Arboretum near Lasuen Ext. for being in possession of a loaded firearm and for the manufacture, import, sale and/or possession of an unlawful weapon.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- At 12:30 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Mayfield Drive.
- Around 11 a.m., a petty theft occurred at the Muwekma-Tah-Ruk house.
- Between 10:30 p.m. on Nov. 10 and 12:14 a.m. on Nov 11, two bikes were stolen from outside of Crothers Hall.
- Around 2:13 a.m. there was an assault at the Phi Kappa Psi house.
Sunday, Nov. 11
- Between 1:35 p.m. on Nov. 11 and 3:51 p.m. on Nov. 13, a bike was stolen from outside of Escondido Village Studio 3.
- It was reported that there was an assault to commit rape at 4 p.m. on Nov. 11. However, this report was classified as unfounded on Nov. 12.
Monday, Nov. 12
- Between 3:50 p.m. on Nov. 11 and 9:43 a.m on Nov. 12, there was a commercial burglary at the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.