Police Blotter: Oct. 16 — Oct. 22

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 16 to Oct. 22 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Oct. 16

• At 5:00 p.m., a car near the Munger Graduate Residence was stolen.

Wednesday, Oct. 17

• At 12:00 p.m., there was a robbery at the law school.
  • At 8:31 p.m., someone was arrested on Campus Drive near Cowell Lane for driving without a license.

Thursday, Oct. 18

• At 11:45 a.m., a vehicle near the Golf Pro Shop was burglarized.
  • At 8:20 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Lathrop Library.
  • A bike was stolen from near the Quillen high-rise building.

Friday, Oct. 19

• At 1:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Rains Apartment Building.
  • At 3:00 p.m., a vehicle in the Track House Lot was burglarized.
  • At 3:30 p.m., a vehicle in the Track House Lot was burglarized.

Saturday, Oct. 20

• At 12:05 a.m., someone on Mayfield Ave near Lomita Drive was cited for maintaining a public nuisance.
  • At 12:52 a.m., there was an unrestrained sexual battery at the Delta Delta Delta house.
  • At 3:40 a.m., someone was arrested on Mayfield Ave for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
  • At 11:00 a.m., a bike was stolen from near Cagan Stadium.
  • At 11:05 p.m., someone was arrested on Campus Drive near Mayfield Ave for being a minor in possession of alcohol.

Sunday, Oct. 21

• At 11:32 p.m., someone was arrested on Constanzo Street near Campus Drive for driving without a license.

Monday, Oct. 22

• At 10:00 a.m., it was discovered that someone committed felony vandalism at the Softball stadium.
  • At 11:58 p.m., someone was arrested on Galvez Street near El Camino Real for driving without a license.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.