Police Blotter: Oct. 9 — Oct.15

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 9 to Oct. 15 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Oct. 9

• At 1:25 p.m., someone was arrested on Lasuen Mall for assault.

Wednesday, Oct. 10

• At 7:10 a.m., someone was arrested on El Camino Real near Palm Drive for driving without a license.
  • At 1:10 p.m., someone was arrested on El Camino Real near Galvez Street on an outstanding warrant.
  • At 5:00 p.m., the window of a vehicle parked outside of Forsythe Hall was broken.
  • At 10:44 p.m., someone was arrested on Serra Street near Campus Drive West for driving under the influence and for child endangerment.

Thursday, Oct. 11

• At 2:45 a.m., someone was arrested on El Camino Real near Galvez Street for driving without a license.
  • At 10:06 a.m., someone was arrested on Stanford Avenue near Serra Blvd for driving under the influence.
  • Between 3:00 p.m. Oct. 10 and 10:00 a.m. Oct. 11, a bike was stolen from outside of Junipero in Wilbur Hall.

Friday, Oct. 12

• At 1:10 a.m., someone was arrested on El Camino Real near California Street for driving without a license.
  • At 1:13 p.m., someone was injured in a collision between a vehicle and a bike on Campus Drive East near Escondido Road.
  • At 7:10 p.m., someone was arrested on Galvez Street near Nelson Street for driving without a license.
  • At 11:05 p.m., someone was arrested on Santa Ynez near Mayfield for being a public nuisance.
  • At 11:15 p.m., someone was arrested on Lomita Drive for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
  • At 11:25 p.m., someone was arrested on Lomita Drive for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
  • At 11:29 p.m., someone was arrested on Campus Drive for being a minor in possession of alcohol.

Saturday, Oct. 13

• Between 3:00 p.m. Oct. 12 and 2:00 a.m. Oct. 13, bike parts were stolen from a bike outside of the Gates Computer Science building.
  • Between 3:00 p.m. Oct. 10 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 13, a bike was stolen from the Stock Farm Garage.

Sunday, Oct. 14

• At 10:00 a.m., a vehicle was burglarized at the Oval.
  • At 11:06 p.m., someone was arrested on Galvez Street near Nelson Street for driving under the influence of alcohol.

Monday, Oct. 15

• At 11:40 a.m., there was a petty theft at the Medical School Office Building on Welch Road.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.