Enjoying the fall edition of Corgi Con 2018 at Ocean Beach

From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Oct. 13 in San Francisco, the fall edition of Corgi Con took place at Ocean Beach on the west side of the city near the Golden Gate Bridge. Filled with corgis, owners and dogs of all kinds, Ocean Beach emanated with joy and cuteness.

The twice-annual Corgi Con event is a popular pet-lover event, bringing in over 1,100 pets during the summer edition of the festival.

Stalls of vendors sold corgi-themed items and dog products for all the furry pets and friends there. The day also included a set of corgi races, corgi costume contests and other activities for owners and pets alike.

Corgis ran amuck in the coastal waters along the beach as owners chilled on the beach with their pets and snacks. Dogs (and even owners!) donned costumes as they ran around on the beach and dug holes.

For more information about Corgi Con, check out corgicon.com.

Contact Olivia Popp at oliviapopp ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Olivia Popp '21 is a self-proclaimed TV junkie who previously served as Managing Editor of Arts & Life for two years. She has covered shows for Tell-Tale TV and TV Fanatic, and she enjoys writes about all things film, TV, theatre, and entertainment. Currently, she is abroad in Germany, which is why you might find her writing about an eclectic collection of content. Contact Olivia at oliviapopp 'at' stanford.edu with TV recs or new flavors of barbecue sauce (truly!). Find her on Twitter: @itsoliviapopp.