Police blotter: Oct. 2 – Oct. 8

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 2 to Oct. 8 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Oct. 2

• At 2:20 a.m., someone was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Page Mill Road near Coyote Hill Road in Palo Alto.

Wednesday, Oct. 3

• At 7:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from Miller House in Escondido Village.

Thursday, Oct. 4

• At 12:20 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Campus Drive and Gerona Road.
  • At 1:30 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Building 50.
  • At 9:50 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license at Campus Drive and Palm Drive.
  • At 11:38 p.m., someone was reported for loitering outside Herrin Hall.

Friday, Oct. 5

• At 12:09 a.m., someone was cited for driving with a suspended license on Page Mill Road and Peter Coutts Road in Palo Alto.
  • At 5:06 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive and Serra Street.
  • At 10:30 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Museum Way and Lomita Drive.
  • At 12:00 p.m., a public fight was reported at the Post Office at 531 Lasuen Mall.
  • At 9:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Blackwelder Highrise.
  • At 11:35 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Castaño Hall in Casper Quad.
  • At an unspecified time, a bike was stolen from outside of Rains Apartment Building.
  • At an unspecified time, a bike was stolen from outside of Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center.

Saturday, Oct. 6

• At 12:40 a.m., someone was cited for driving with a suspended license at Campus Drive and Galvez Street.

Sunday, Oct. 7

• At 11:57 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Kappa Sigma.

Monday, Oct. 8

• At 9:40 a.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Lou Henry Hoover Building.
  • At 1:15 p.m., a hit and run collision occurred at the corner of Arguello Way and Campus Drive.

Contact Michael Espinosa at mesp2021 ‘at’ stanford.edu and Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Michael Espinosa '22 is majoring in international relations. He's the head of The Daily's social media team, and editor for the University beat and also occasionally writes for sports, arts, and The Grind. He's the biggest Taylor Swift fan at Stanford and the proudest New Yorker you will ever meet. Contact him at mespinosa 'at' stanforddaily.com.