Support independent, student-run journalism.  Your support helps give staff members from all backgrounds the opportunity to conduct meaningful reporting on important issues at Stanford. All contributions are tax-deductible.

Police blotter: Apr. 15 – Apr. 22

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 15 to April 22 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Sunday, April 15

• Between 5:00 p.m. on Apr. 15 and 10:00 a.m. on Apr. 16, the door of a vehicle was vandalized outside of Lagunita Court.
  • Between 10:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. on Apr. 16, someone was caught trespassing outside the student residences of 680 Lomita Drive.

Monday, April 16

• Between 6:30 and 6:45 p.m., a phone was stolen from Hillel.
  • At 7:30 p.m., someone called the fire department after accidentally burning food in Building 4 of the Munger Graduate Residences.
  • Between 8:00 and 9:30 p.m., a bike was stolen from Wilbur Field Garage.

Tuesday, April 17

• Between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., a backpack was stolen from White Plaza.

Wednesday, April 18

• Between 5:20 and 7:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from Huang Engineering Center.
  • Between 9:00 p.m. on April 18 and 2:00 p.m. on April 19, a bike was stolen from EAST (Treat) House.
  • Between 10:00 p.m. on April 18 and 2:45 a.m. on April 19, a bike was stolen from the Clark Center.

Thursday, April 19

• At 3:50 p.m., a pedestrian was injured after a vehicle collided with them on Campus Drive by the Clark Center.
  • At 11:25 p.m., a noise complaint was made about Phi Kappa Psi.

Saturday, April 21

• Between 8:00 and 10:30 p.m., a bike was stolen outside of Herrin Hall.
  • At 12:37 a.m., someone was arrested for robbery outside of Kappa Sigma.

Sunday, April 22

• At 1:20 a.m., a noise complaint was made about Building 5 of Munger Graduate Residences.

There were no alcohol transports reported in the SUDPS bulletin between April 15 and April 22.

Contact Michael Espinosa at mesp2021 ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Michael Espinosa '21 is majoring in international relations. He's the head of The Daily's social media team and also writes for the University beat. He's the biggest Taylor Swift fan at Stanford and the proudest New Yorker will ever meet. Contact him at mesp2021 'at' stanford.edu.