This report covers a selection of incidents from April 15 to April 22 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Sunday, April 15
- Between 5:00 p.m. on Apr. 15 and 10:00 a.m. on Apr. 16, the door of a vehicle was vandalized outside of Lagunita Court.
- Between 10:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. on Apr. 16, someone was caught trespassing outside the student residences of 680 Lomita Drive.
Monday, April 16
- Between 6:30 and 6:45 p.m., a phone was stolen from Hillel.
- At 7:30 p.m., someone called the fire department after accidentally burning food in Building 4 of the Munger Graduate Residences.
- Between 8:00 and 9:30 p.m., a bike was stolen from Wilbur Field Garage.
Tuesday, April 17
- Between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., a backpack was stolen from White Plaza.
Wednesday, April 18
- Between 5:20 and 7:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from Huang Engineering Center.
- Between 9:00 p.m. on April 18 and 2:00 p.m. on April 19, a bike was stolen from EAST (Treat) House.
- Between 10:00 p.m. on April 18 and 2:45 a.m. on April 19, a bike was stolen from the Clark Center.
Thursday, April 19
- At 3:50 p.m., a pedestrian was injured after a vehicle collided with them on Campus Drive by the Clark Center.
- At 11:25 p.m., a noise complaint was made about Phi Kappa Psi.
Saturday, April 21
- Between 8:00 and 10:30 p.m., a bike was stolen outside of Herrin Hall.
- At 12:37 a.m., someone was arrested for robbery outside of Kappa Sigma.
Sunday, April 22
- At 1:20 a.m., a noise complaint was made about Building 5 of Munger Graduate Residences.
There were no alcohol transports reported in the SUDPS bulletin between April 15 and April 22.
Contact Michael Espinosa at mesp2021 ‘at’ stanford.edu.