Police blotter: Apr. 10 – Apr. 14

This report covers a selection of incidents from Apr. 10 to Apr. 14 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Apr. 10

• Between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Apr. 12, an extortion occurred at Building 1 of Munger Graduate Residence.
  • Between 1:45 and 3:50 p.m., someone was arrested for shoplifting from the Stanford Bookstore.
  • At 2:12 p.m., a window of a vehicle parked outside of Track House at the Angell Field and Visitors Center was smashed. Items were stolen.
  • At 6:50 p.m., someone was injured in a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian on Campus Drive and Bowdoin Street.

Wednesday, Apr. 11

• At 10:05 a.m., someone was arrested for driving without a license on Palm Drive and Campus Drive.
  • Between 11:35 a.m. and 11:42 a.m., a bike was stolen from Tresidder Memorial Union.
  • At 1:30 p.m., someone was injured in a collision between a bike and a vehicle at Campus Dr. and Arguello Way.
  • Between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. on Apr. 12, someone stole a banner from the Graduate School of Education.
  • Between 6:00 and 7:30 p.m., someone stole cash from Knight Management Center at the Graduate School of Business.
  • At 8:00 p.m., a collision occurred between two vehicles at Electioneer Road and Campus Drive.

Thursday, Apr. 12

• Between 1:30 and 4:00 p.m., a wallet was stolen from a vehicle parked outside Building 135 of Escondido Village.
  • At 10:20 p.m., a noise complaint was made about Building 2 of Munger Graduate Residences.
  • At 10:55 p.m., someone was arrested for driving with a suspended license outside of Roth.
  • At 11:55 p.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence at Sandhill Road and Stock Farm Road.

Friday, Apr. 13

• Between 8:30 and 9:30 p.m., there was a medical transport of an individual from Building 30 of Escondido Village for use of a controlled substance.
  • At 11:33 p.m. a noise complaint was made about Haus Mitteleuropa.

Saturday, Apr. 14

• At 4:00 p.m., a noise complaint was made about amplified music at 1047 Campus Drive.
  • Between 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. on Apr. 15, someone vandalized the door of a vehicle parked by Lagunita Court on Santa Teresa Street.

There were no alcohol transports reported between Apr. 10 and Apr. 14 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Julia Ingram at jmingram ‘at’ stanford.edu