By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 27 to March 5 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Feb. 27
- Between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m., an iPhone and clothing were stolen from the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center.
- At 10:00 a.m., someone was arrested for shoplifting at the Stanford bookstore.
Wednesday, Feb. 28
- Between 7:30 and 9:30 p.m., a vehicle in the Museum Way parking lot was burgled after someone smashed its window.
Friday, March 2
- At 1:49 a.m., someone was arrested near the East Wing of Cecil H. Green Library for being drunk in public.
Saturday, March 3
- At 12:05 a.m., someone was arrested on Lane W near Lomita Drive for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
- At 11:05 p.m., someone was arrested near the Taube Family Stadium for being drunk in public.
Sunday, March 4
- Between 5:00 p.m. Mar. 2 and 3:45 p.m. Mar. 4, a bike was stolen from the area near 625 Esplanada Way.
- At 12:01 a.m., there was an extortion attempt at Ng House.
- At 2:20 p.m., there was an assault near the intersection of the 100 Block and Electioneer Road.
There were no alcohol transports reported between Feb. 27 and Mar. 5 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.