Police Blotter: Feb. 15 – Feb. 20

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 15 to Feb. 20, as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Thursday, Feb. 15

• Between 12 and 1 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Sherman Fairchild Science Building.

Friday, Feb. 16

• Between 4  p.m. Feb. 15 and 3 p.m. Feb. 16, a bike was stolen from outside the Peterson Laboratory.
  • Between 10:45 and 11:45 a.m., a laptop was stolen from the Li Ka Shing Center for Learning.
  • Between 12:15 and 4:30 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the golf clubhouse.
  • Between 1:30 and 2 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the bookstore.
  • Between 2 and 6 p.m., a car was burgled near the golf clubhouse.

Saturday, Feb. 17

• Between 6 and 10 a.m., a bike was stolen from outside Lathrop Library.

Monday, Feb. 19

• At 7:40 p.m., someone was arrested near Cowell Cluster for being in possession of marijuana.

Tuesday, Feb. 20

• Between 11:30 a.m and 4:30 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the physics and astrophysics building.
  • Between 3:15 and 4 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Center for Integrated Systems.

There were no alcohol transports reported between Feb. 12 and Feb. 20, as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.