Police blotter: Jan. 23 – Jan. 29

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 23 to Jan. 29 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Thursday, Jan. 25

• Between 9:30 p.m. on Jan. 24 and 8:30 a.m. on Jan. 25, a bike was stolen from outside the Mirrielees student residence.
  • Between 12:10 and 12:30 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the medical school office building.

Friday, Jan. 26

• At 1:34 a.m., a noise complaint was made about a gathering at Munger Building 4.
  • At 3:33 a.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence on Lathrop Drive near Estudillo Road.
  • At 11:23 p.m., a noise complaint was made against a party at the Kappa Alpha house.  

Sunday, Jan. 28

• Between 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 26 and 3:30 p.m. on Jan. 28, a bike was stolen from the Wilbur Field Garage.  
  • Between 12 p.m. on Jan. 27 and 6 p.m. on Jan. 28, a bike was stolen from outside the Center for Clinical Research.
  • Between 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., bike parts were stolen from a bike outside of the Varian Physics Lab.
  • At 2:50 p.m., someone was arrested for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Bonair Siding Road.
  • Between 7 and 9:30 p.m., bike parts were stolen from a bike near the Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge.

There were no alcohol transports reported between Jan. 23 and Jan. 29 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.