By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from May 23 to May 29 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, May 23
- At 5:10 a.m., someone was arrested, cited and released for being in possession of marijuana when stopped for a traffic violation on Galvez Street near Campus Drive.
- At 6:50 a.m., someone was arrested, cited and released for being in possession of burglary tools and for misappropriation of found property near Serra Street and Pampas Street.
- At 9:40 a.m., someone was arrested and booked in the San Jose Jail for petty theft from the Stanford Bookstore and trespassing with the likelihood of reoccurrence.
- At 10 p.m., a vehicle collided with a fixed object in the Wilbur Field Garage.
- Between 7 and 11:30 p.m., an unknown suspect entered a dorm room at Theta Delta Chi and stole several items.
Wednesday, May 24
- Between 11:30 a.m. and 12:10 p.m., an unlocked bike was stolen from outside of Stern Hall.
- At 3:43 p.m., a vehicle and a bike collided on Campus Drive West.
Thursday, May 25
- At midnight, two unknown suspects punched someone in the face and stole the victim’s backpack on Campus Drive.
- There was one drug transport.
Friday, May 26
- At 5:15 p.m., two vehicles collided on Palm Drive near Museum Way.
Saturday, May 27
- At 12:34 a.m., a noise complaint was made against Kairos House. The situation was resolved without incident.
- There was one alcohol transport.
- At 12:40 a.m., someone was arrested, cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Kairos House.
Sunday, May 28
- At 1 a.m., someone was arrested, cited and released for creating a public nuisance by urinating in public on Mayfield Avenue near Santa Ynez Street.
- At 12:30 p.m., a noise complaint was made against a party at the Phi Kappa Psi House. The situation was resolved without incident.
There was one alcohol transport and one drug transport reported between May 23 and May 29 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.