This report covers a selection of incidents from May 16 to May 22 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, May 16
- Between 1 a.m. and 5 p.m., an unlocked bike with a single bike trailer attached was stolen from the patio area outside of Escondido Village Building 66.
Wednesday, May 17
- At 1:47 p.m., someone was arrested, cited and released for driving on a suspended license on Junipero Serra Boulevard near Page Mill Road.
- At 3:25 p.m., someone was arrested, cited and released on Stanford Avenue near the 1700 Block for being in possession of a fake ID.
- At 7:45 p.m., two people were arrested, cited and released for trespassing in a posted no-trespassing area on the roof of the McMurtry Building.
- At 9:38 p.m., there was a hit-and-run collision between a vehicle and a parked car in the Roth Way Garage.
Thursday, May 18
- Between 11 p.m. on May 17 and 8 a.m. on May 18, a U-locked bike was stolen from outside of the Pi Beta Phi House.
- Between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike racks located on the side of the Huang Engineering Center.
- Between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike racks located near the northeast corner of the intersection between Serra Street and Arguello Way.
Friday, May 19
- At 10:27 p.m., a noise complaint was made against the Phi Kappa Psi House. It was resolved without incident, and no more noise complaints were made.
- There was one alcohol transport.
- A report of a sexual assault occurring on July 5, 2014 in a residence on the west side of campus was reported by a third party to SUDPS. An attempt to contact the victim has been made. Investigation is continuing.
There was one alcohol transport reported between May 16 and May 22 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.