This report covers a selection of incidents from May 9 to May 15 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, May 9
- At 5:20 p.m., a skateboarder collided with a fixed object on Santa Teresa Street.
- Between 7:30 and 9 p.m., someone stole a backpack from an unlocked convertible on Santa Teresa Street near Lomita Street.
Wednesday, May 10
- Between 12 and 10:45 a.m., a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of the Lokey Stem Cell Research Building.
- At 11:15 a.m., someone spray painted several black and white dots onto a cement barrier outside of Florence Moore Hall. The suspect is still at large.
Thursday, May 11
- At 9:23 p.m., two people were arrested for trespassing in a posted no-trespassing area near the McMurtry Building.
Friday, May 12
- There was one alcohol transport.
- At 3:30 p.m., there was a burglary at Ng House.
- At 1:44 a.m., someone was cited and released for driving on a suspended license and for having fraudulent plates on his vehicle on Campus Drive near Galvez Street.
Saturday, May 13
- Between 9 and 10 p.m., an unlocked bike was stolen from outside of the Band Shack.
- At 11:50 p.m., a noise complaint was made against the French House. The party ended before the police arrived.
- At 1:07 a.m., someone was arrested for public intoxication on Mayfield Avenue near Lasuen Mall.
Sunday, May 14
- At 5:30 p.m., someone was arrested and booked for domestic violence involving biting near Arboretum Road and Lasuen Mall.
Monday, May 15
- At 11:30 a.m., someone was arrested and booked for domestic violence involving hitting near Via Ortega and Via Palou.
There was one alcohol transport reported between May 9 and May 15 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.