This report covers a selection of incidents from March 14 to April 3 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, March 14
- At 7:25 a.m., a driver was cited and released for driving without a license on Escondido Road near Rosse Lane.
Wednesday, March 15
- At 2:05 p.m., someone was cited and released for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Mayfield Avenue.
Thursday, March 16
- At 11:10 a.m., two bikes collided on Escondido Mall near the 400 block.
- Between 12:55 p.m. and 1:30 p.m., someone stole an iPhone from the Stern Dining Hall.
Friday, March 17
- At 7:05 a.m., someone was cited and released for misusing a disabled person parking placard.
- At 11:20 p.m., a noise complaint was filed concerning the French House. When contacted, the music was turned down and no further complaints were made.
- There was one alcohol transport.
Saturday, March 18
- At 1 p.m., a biker collided with a fixed object on Escondido Mall near Galvez Mall.
- Between 4:45 and 5:30 p.m., someone stole a bag from a bicycle basket on Frenchmans Road near Estudillo Road.
Monday, March 20
- Between 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack in front of Lathrop Library.
Tuesday, March 21
- At 3:18 a.m., there was a hit-and-run collision between two vehicles on Campus Drive near Escondido Road.
Wednesday, March 22
- At 7:45 p.m., someone was cited and released for shoplifting in the Stanford Bookstore.
Thursday, March 23
- At 9 a.m., someone stole a parking permit from an unlocked vehicle in the Roble Field Garage.
- Between 5:10 p.m. and 6:20 p.m., someone broke the driver’s side window of a vehicle parked in the Via Ortega Garage and stole items located in the vehicle.
- At 11:45 p.m., someone was arrested for being drunk in public on Lasuen Mall near Escondido Mall.
Friday, March 24
- At 12:25 a.m., someone was cited and released for creating a public nuisance by urinating in public on Lomita Mall near Panama Mall.
- At 1 a.m., someone was cited and released for creating a public nuisance by urinating in public on Panama Mall near Lomita Mall.
- Between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of the Arrillaga Alumni Center.
Saturday, March 25
- At 2:15 p.m., a driver was cited and released for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Quarry Road.
Monday, March 27
- Between noon and 8 p.m., someone stole the front wheel from a U-locked bike outside of the Lokey Building.
Tuesday, March 28
- At 2:25 p.m., a driver was cited and released for driving without a license on Stanford Avenue near the 1700 block.
Wednesday, March 29
- At 5:20 p.m., two vehicles collided on Campus Drive East.
Thursday, March 30
- There was one drug transport.
Friday, March 31
- At 1:45 a.m., four people were cited and released for smoking marijuana in public near Narnia House.
Monday, April 3
- Between midnight and 12:20 a.m., several Stanford University Athletics keys were stolen from Cagan Stadium.
There was one alcohol transport and one drug transport reported between March 14 and April 3 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.