This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 7 to Feb. 14 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, February 7
- Between 4 p.m. on Feb. 3 and 10 a.m. on Feb. 7, someone stole the handlebars from a bike that was located on the east side of the Mudd chemistry building.
Wednesday, February 8
- At 5:30 a.m. someone was cited for being a minor in possession of marijuana near the intersection of Roth Way and Palm Drive.
- At 5:30 a.m., someone was cited and released for driving unlicensed on Palm Drive near Campus Drive.
- Between 3:15 and 4:20 p.m. an unlocked bike was stolen from outside of Jordan Hall.
- Between 6:40 and 7 p.m. an unlocked bike was stolen from outside Cagan Stadium.
- At 7 p.m. someone was cited and released for driving unlicensed on Welch Road.
- At 10:30 p.m. someone was cited and released for driving without a license on Alpine Road near Piers Lane.
- At 11:20 p.m. someone was cited and released for driving unlicensed on El Camino Real near Stanford Avenue.
Thursday, February 9
- At 12:20 a.m. someone was cited and released for smoking marijuana in a public place.
- At 11:50 a.m. a car collided with a fixed object in Parking Lot 291.
Friday, February 10
- At 11:25 p.m. two people were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol on Nathan Abbott Way near O’Connor Lane.
- At 11:45 p.m. someone was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol in Crothers Hall.
- At 1:42 p.m. two vehicles collided on Mayfield Avenue near the 500 Block.
Saturday, February 11
- At 12:45 p.m. two people were arrested and booked for public intoxication on Escondido Road near Arguello Way.
- At 11:40 p.m. someone was arrested for public intoxication near Munger Graduate Residence.
- A victim reported that on July 9, 2016, she was assaulted in Green Library when someone placed his hand underneath her skirt and touched her buttocks.
- At 2:53 a.m., there was a hit and run collision on Galvez Mall near Serra Mall.
Sunday, February 12
- Between 12:45 p.m. Feb. 8 and 11 p.m. Feb. 12, someone used their finger to draw a swastika, “KKK” and the N-word on the condensation of the windows of a car parked outside of Wilbur Hall.
Tuesday, February 14
- At 12:35 p.m., someone was cited and released for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Quarry Road.
There were no alcohol transports reported between Feb. 7 and Feb. 14 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.