With access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBOGo and Apple TV, getting yourself to do work has never been harder. Find out what your TV habits say about you:
- Pick a random Netflix sub-genre:
A. B-horror movies
B. Jazz and easy listening
C. Scandinavian movies
D. Martial Arts movies
2. How do you feel when Netflix asks you if you’re still there?
A. Comforted — at least someone cares about my well-being
D. What are you talking about?
3. How many streaming accounts are you mooching off of right now?
C. None, I’m the one paying
D. None, I don’t have the time to mooch
4. When was the last time you watched some television?
A. Ten minutes ago
B. Last night
C. Thanksgiving break
D. I can’t remember
5. How do you find out about new shows to watch?
A. My friends
B. Whatever everyone is talking about online
C. The Recommended section
D. I just click random things
6. Is there something else you should be doing right now?
Mostly A’s: You’re a college student that’s procrastinating finals
Mostly B’s: You’re a college student that’s procrastinating finals
Mostly C’s: You’re a college student that’s procrastinating finals
Mostly D’s: You’re a college student that’s procrastinating finals
Contact Arianna Lombard at ariannal ‘at’ stanford.edu.