This report covers a selection of incidents from March 30 to April 5 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Wednesday, March 30
- An individual was cited for being in possession of marijuana outside of Dinkelspiel Auditorium at 1:15 p.m.
- An unknown individual broke into a car and stole its stereo system between 1 and 6:25 p.m. The car was parked at Stock Farm Garage.
- An unknown individual stole a reportedly U-locked bike from outside of the Jen-Hsun Huang Engineering Center between 8:35 and 9:50 p.m.
Thursday, March 31
- An unknown individual stole a reportedly U-locked and cable locked bike from outside of Stern Hall between March 30 at 5:30 p.m. and March 31 at 8:30 a.m.
- An inquiry was made into students affiliated with the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics flying drones over Lake Lagunita. However, the drones were found to be registered and permitted.
- An individual reported that she had been physically abused by her partner while they were in a relationship. The alleged abuse occurred at 661 Escondido Road between Jan. 1 and Feb. 20.
Friday, April 1
- An individual was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol at the intersection of Serra Street and Arguello Road at 1:10 a.m.
- An unknown individual broke the side mirror of a vehicle in Escondido Village 1 between March 31 at 10 p.m. and April 1 at 11:30 a.m.
- An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the intersection of Nathan Abbott Way and O’Connor Street at 11:15 p.m.
- An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol in front of the Kappa Alpha fraternity house at 11:25 p.m.
Saturday, April 2
- An individual was arrested and booked for being under the influence of meth and in possession of burglary tools. The incident occurred at the Carnegie Institution between 3:35 and 4:28 a.m.
- An individual was bitten by a dog at the 400 Block of Lagunita Court at 12 p.m.
- An individual was cited for driving without a license at the intersection of El Camino Real and Serra Street at 11:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 3
- A reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from in front of CoHo between 8 p.m. and 1:30 a.m.
Monday, April 4
- An individual stole a watch from an unattended backpack at Angell Field between 9:40 and 10:30 a.m.
- An individual was arrested for trespassing at the Braun Music Center at 1 p.m.
Tuesday, April 5
- No incidents were reported.
There was one alcohol transport reported between March 30 and April 5 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.