Police Blotter: March 23 ― March 29

This report covers a selection of incidents from March 23 to March 29 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Wednesday, March 23

• An individual found his motorcycle damaged in front of Green Library at 10 a.m.  
  • A reportedly U-locked bike was reported stolen from outside of the Durand Building. The theft occurred between March 15 at 5 p.m. and March 16 at 1 a.m.

Thursday, March 24

• A minor was found in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Arboretum Grove and Lasuen Mall at 11:20 a.m.
  • An individual was arrested for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Stanford Avenue and Junipero Serra Boulevard at 9:30 p.m.
  • A reportedly U-locked bike was reported stolen from outside of the Cantor Arts Center. The theft occurred between March 11 at 4 p.m. and March 14 at 9 a.m.

Friday, March 25

• An individual stole a laptop from the Jerry Yang and Akiko Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building (Y2E2) between 1:20 and 1:45 p.m.

Saturday, March 26

• An individual was arrested for driving without a license at the intersection of Campus Drive and Lasuen Mall.
  • An individual stole two instruments from Stern Hall between 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.

Sunday, March 27

• An individual was arrested for driving without a license at the intersection of El Camino Real and Serra Street at 4:50 a.m.
  • An individual was cited for having his or her dog off of a leash at the Elliott Program Center at 8:45 p.m.  

Monday, March 28

• An individual reported finding a flyer with racist slogans on his printer in his office at Lasuen House. The incident occurred between March 24 at 5 p.m. and March 28 at 6 a.m.
  • An unlocked bike was stolen from outside of the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center between 10:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Tuesday, March 29

• A baseball cap was stolen from the Stanford Bookstore in the afternoon after 1 p.m.
  • A bike was reported stolen from outside of the McLatchey Building between March 14 and March 28.

There were no alcohol transports reported between March 23 and March 29 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.