Police Blotter Feb. 3 – Feb. 9

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 3 to Feb. 9 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Wednesday, Feb. 3

An unknown individual stole a laptop from a cubicle at the Center for Integrated Systems between 12 p.m. and 12:30 p.m.

Thursday, Feb. 4

An individual trespassed on campus and was found sleeping. The individual refused to leave. The incident occurred at Herrin Hall between 3 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

An unknown individual stole a laptop from the language lab at Lathrop Library on Feb. 1 between 8:45 p.m. and 10 p.m.

Friday, Feb. 5

An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Lake Lagunita at 11:45 p.m.

An unknown individual stole a reportedly U-locked bike from outside of Spilker Engineering and Applied Sciences building between 9:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.

An unknown individual stole two MacBook Pros from Lathrop Library on Feb. 4 between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m.

Saturday, Feb. 6

An individual was cited for public urination at the Theta Delta Chi fraternity house at midnight.  

An individual was cited for being in possession of marijuana at the Stanford Stadium at 4:15 p.m.

An individual was cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Campus Drive and Galvez Street at 9:10 p.m.

Sunday, Feb. 7

Two individuals were cited for being minors in possession of alcohol at the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lomita Drive at 12:05 a.m.

An unknown individual stole the bike seat from a reportedly U-locked bike outside of Escondido II Highrise between Feb. 6 at 9 p.m. and Feb 7. at 10 a.m.

Monday, Feb. 8

No incidents reported.

Tuesday, Feb. 9

An individual was cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of El Camino Real and Cambridge Avenue at 2:40 a.m.

An unknown male suspect broke into a key restricted area and stole a laptop and an iPhone. The incident occurred at the Arrillaga Alumni Center at 2:40 p.m.

There was one alcohol transport reported between Feb. 3 and Feb. 9, as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Contact Blanca Andrei ‘at’ [email protected].