This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 1 to Oct. 7 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Thursday, Oct. 1:
- An individual was arrested for stealing textbooks from the Stanford Bookstore between 4:08 and 4:15 p.m. at 519 Lasuen Mall and transported to the San Jose Main Jail, where the individual was booked for burglary.
Friday, Oct. 2:
- An individual was arrested and cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 11:30 p.m. at Kairos House.
Saturday, Oct. 3:
- A victim and two other individuals are being questioned by the police for an assault that occurred at Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house at midnight.
- An individual was arrested and cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 12:05 a.m. at Kairos House.
- An individual was booked and arrested for public intoxication at Stanford Stadium at 8:30 p.m. The individual was transported to the San Jose Main Jail.
- An unknown suspect stole a victim’s identity and used it to open several credit cards and made transactions totaling $8,982.25 between Sept. 13-16.
Sunday, Oct. 4:
- An unknown suspect broke the window on the driver side of the victim’s vehicle at Florence Moore between the hours of 2 a.m. and 4:30 a.m.
- An individual was arrested for being in possession of stolen property at the Kappa Sigma fraternity house between 10:04 a.m. and midnight.
Monday, Oct. 5:
- An individual was arrested and cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lomita Drive at 12:10 a.m.
- A reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack at the intersection of Lomita Mall and Serra Mall between the hours of 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- An assault and battery involving a peace officer occurred at the intersection of Santa Teresa and Lomita Drive at 10 p.m. The individual was arrested and transported to the San Jose main jail where the individual was booked for: battery on a peace officer, evading and resisting, criminal threats and possession of a controlled substance. There were three victims.
- An unknown suspect stole two Dell PCs from Munger Building between Oct. 3 and Oct. 5.
Tuesday, Oct. 6:
- An unknown suspect vandalized the hood of a university golf cart in front Braun Hall at 11 a.m.
- An unknown suspect entered a victim’s unlocked dormitory room and stole a victim’s laptop at Paloma Florence Moore between the hours of 4 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 7:
- An individual was arrested and cited for driving without a license at the intersection of El Camino Real and California Avenue at 12:45 a.m.
There was one alcohol transport reported between Oct. 1 and Oct. 7 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.