This report covers a selection of incidents from April 14 to April 20 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, April 14:
- An individual was repeatedly harassed by an unknown suspect who called from a blocked number and left sexually explicit voicemails between 1:30 p.m. Monday and 9:26 a.m. Tuesday.
- An unknown suspect attempted to pry open the screen of a kitchen window and gain entry into an Escondido Village II residence sometime between 10 p.m. and midnight.
Wednesday, April 15:
No incidents were reported for this day.
Thursday, April 16:
- An individual’s reportedly cable locked bike was stolen from a bike rack outside of the Skilling Building sometime between 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- A small gas valve broke while a PG&E crew was working on a gas line near Manzanita Dining Commons at 2:52 p.m. PG&E turned off the gas, and an SU alert was sent out when the area was deemed safe.
Friday, April 17:
- A Campus Security Authority informed SUDPS that a female student was reportedly sexually assaulted in her residence hall by a Stanford student known to her. The incident occurred sometime between April 4 and April 5.
- A noise complaint was reported for Hurlburt House at 11 p.m. The noise was turned down and the party was moved inside upon contact.
Saturday, April 18:
- An individual was arrested for grand theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and prowling near Mudd Chemistry Building and transported to the San Jose Main Jail. The incident occurred sometime between 8:45 a.m. and 9:15 a.m.
- An individual’s reportedly unlocked bike was stolen from in front of Kappa Alpha Theta house sometime between 12:45 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- A reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from a bike rack outside of the sunken diamond field sometime between 6 p.m. Friday and 9 p.m. Saturday.
Sunday, April 19:
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from a bike rack in front of Donner sometime between 3 p.m. Friday and 7 p.m. Sunday.
- An individual was cited and released for being under the influence of a controlled substance and for being in possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:14 p.m. near Campus Drive and Stock Farm Road.
Monday, April 20:
- An unknown suspect stole the front wheel, seat and carbon fiber seat post from an individual’s reportedly U-locked bike outside of Munger Building Two sometime between midnight and 7:45 a.m.
- An individual was cited and released for being in possession of a false ID and for biking with both ears covered by earbuds at 8:20 a.m. near Arguello Way and Bowdoin Ln.
- An individual’s reportedly unlocked bike was stolen from in front of the Anderson House sometime between 7 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday.
- A parked and locked golf cart was stolen from the Elliot Program Center sometime between 5 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Monday.
- An individual was cited and release for resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer and for running a stop sign at 5:55 p.m. near Santa Teresa St. and Samuel Morris Way.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, two alcohol transports were reported for the seven-day period between April 14 and April 20.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.