The Daily stands in solidarity with the Black community. Read our editors’ statement.

Football podcast: Previewing the Spring Game

Who’s going to shine in Stanford’s 2015 Spring Game? Who’s going to burst onto the stage and make a big name for himself? Just how good will Stanford’s offense be this season behind a fifth-year Kevin Hogan, Devon Cajuste, an experienced offensive line and a terrifying quartet of tight ends? And finally, will the defensive line be able to weather the continued injuries?

Daily football writers and KZSU broadcasters Michael Peterson, Vihan Lakshman and Do-Hyoung Park answered those questions — and more — on the special pre-Spring Game edition of the Stanford Football Insider Show.

Michael Peterson is a senior staff writer at The Stanford Daily. He has served as a beat reporter for football, baseball and men’s soccer and also does play-by-play broadcasting of football and baseball for KZSU. Michael is a senior from Rancho Santa Margarita, California majoring in computer science. To contact him, please email him at mrpeters ‘at’ stanford.edu.