This report covers a selection of incidents from March 2 to March 8 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Monday, March 2
- An individual’s bike was stolen from a Sloan Math Center bike rack sometime between 9:20 p.m. and 11 p.m. The individual was unsure if the bike was locked or not.
Tuesday, March 3
- An individual was cited and released for being in possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia near Page Mill Road and I-280 at 1:50 a.m.
Wednesday, March 4
- An unknown suspect or suspects entered a victim’s Escondido Village III residence through an open window sometime between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, stealing two laptop computers.
- An unknown suspect or suspects entered a victim’s Escondido Village II apartment through an unlocked sliding-glass door sometime between 10:30 p.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday. The victim’s wallet, camera and unopened Amazon packages were stolen.
- An unknown suspect or suspects smashed the window of a victim’s vehicle located in Parking Structure 6, stealing a laptop case. The incident occurred sometime between 9 p.m. Tuesday and 4 p.m. Wednesday.
Thursday, March 5
- A civil dispute occurred near the Bambi Modular at 1:30 p.m.
Friday, March 6
- A campus security authority (CSA) informed SUDPS that a female University employee reported that she was forcibly fondled by a male coworker sometime in October of 2014. The incident occurred in the 600 block of Escondido Road.
- A campus security authority (CSA) informed SUDPS that a female student reported that she was coerced into performing a sexual act on a male student sometime in early 2014. The suspect was known to the victim, and the incident occurred in the 400 block of Arguello Way.
- A campus security authority (CSA) informed SUDPS that a female student reported that she was sexually assaulted while incapacitated by a male student sometime in early 2014. The suspect was known to the victim, and the incident occurred in the 500 block of Mayfield Avenue.
- A campus security authority (CSA) informed SUDPS that a female student reported that she was sexually assaulted during the 2012-2013 school year by a male student who was known to the victim. The location of the incident was not specified.
- An unknown suspect or suspects cut out and stole letters and logos from the heavy vinyl panels on the backstop of the Sunken Diamond Baseball Stadium sometime between midnight and 7 a.m.
Saturday, March 7
- A victim’s vehicle was stolen from Parking Structure 6 sometime between 4:30 p.m. Sunday, March 1 and 6:00 p.m. Saturday, March 7.
- An individual was arrested and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for public intoxication at 2:10 a.m. near Palm Drive and Arboretum Road.
- Four individuals were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol near Nathan Abbot Way and one for being in possession of a controlled substance sometime between 11 p.m. and 11:25 p.m.
Sunday, March 8
- An unknown suspect or suspects knocked over a large terra cotta plant-holder in Wilbur Dining sometime between 3 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from a Zambrano Hall bike rack sometime between 12 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, one alcohol transport was reported for the seven-day period between March 2 and 8.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.