This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 12 to Feb. 17 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Thursday, Feb. 12
- No incidents were reported for this day.
Friday, Feb. 13
- An individual was cited and released for being in possession of a controlled substance in a vehicle at 8:15 a.m. on Stanford Ave.
Saturday, Feb. 14
- An individual left the unlocked door of her Terra House dormitory room closed and upon returning found it open sometime between 7:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 15
- An unknown suspect or suspects entered an individual’s unlocked vehicle near Angell Field and stole an iPhone 5s sometime between 4:15 p.m. and 4:45 p.m..
Monday, Feb. 16
- An individual’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from a Crothers Hall bike rack sometime between 2 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Monday.
Tuesday, Feb. 17
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from a Gates Computer Science Building bike rack sometime between 9 a.m. and 9:55 a.m.
- An individual’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from an Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation bike rack sometime between 10:45 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Two individuals engaged in a verbal altercation in front of an Olmsted Road residence sometime between 3 a.m. and 5 p.m. The individuals then had a tug-of-war over a backpack.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, two alcohol transports were reported for the six-day period between Feb. 12 and Feb. 17.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.