This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 20 to Jan. 25 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Tuesday, Jan. 20
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole an unattended laptop from from a third floor conference in Sweet Hall sometime between 4 p.m. Friday, Jan. 16 and noon on Tuesday, Jan. 20.
- A verbal altercation occurred between an individual and a Marguerite Shuttle bus driver near Olmsted Road and Hulme Court at 9 p.m.
- An unknown suspect or suspects broke into a victim’s locked vehicle in the Stock Farm South parking lot, stealing the stereo system and currency sometime between 8:45 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 21
- An individual’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from a Rains Complex bike rack sometime between 5 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 13 and 9 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 21.
- An unknown suspect spray painted multiple walls of The Old Chemistry Building sometime between 6 p.m. Tuesday and 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, causing approximately $300 in damage.
Thursday, Jan. 22
- An individual’s front bike tire and wheel were stolen from his reportedly locked bike near Munger Building One sometime between 9 p.m. Wednesday and 8:30 a.m. Thursday.
- An individual was arrested for public intoxication near Lomita Mall and transported to San Jose Main Jail sometime between 6:30 a.m. and 6:35 a.m.
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole a golf cart from the charging station behind Stern Hall sometime between 6 p.m. Wednesday, and 7:50 a.m. Thursday.
Friday, Jan. 23
- An individual’s reportedly unlocked bike was stolen from the bike rack area outside Stern Hall sometime between 11 a.m. Tuesday and 4:40 p.m. Friday.
Saturday, Jan. 24
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole two unattended skateboards from the sidewalk near Mayfield Avenue and Dolores Street sometime between 11 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
- An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Mayfield Avenue and Lagunita Drive at 11:25 a.m.
- An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Lomita Drive at 9:55 p.m.
- Four individuals were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol between 11 p.m. and 11:40 p.m. near Bowdoin Lane and Arguello Way.
Sunday, Jan. 25
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole a Stanford Athletics golf cart from outside the Stanford Stadium sometime between 2 p.m. Thursday and 12 p.m. Sunday.
- According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, three alcohol transports were reported for the six-day period between Jan. 20 and Jan. 25.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.