Freshman expectations for Full Moon on the Quad 2013

Farhan Kathawala: “I think it’s going to be fun. I’m excited to see people, like what they wear. I hope people are going to be a lot more revealing than they are supposed to be in normal days.”

Andreas Garcia: “I think it’s going to be really interesting and very fun. I expect just a lot of fun and excitement. I expect people to go crazy and have a good time. I expect people to kiss each other…”

Niharika Bedekar: “I have absolutely no idea [what to expect] actually because a lot of my upperclassman friends haven’t told me anything because they want me to be surprised when I get there. So I have no clue.”

Ates Akgun: “I’m hoping to kiss a very beautiful girl, and that’s the idea for Full Moon on the Quad.”

Andrew Lovett: “It’s supposed to be a big party thing, but I don’t expect to have anything out of control.”

CordeliaSanborn-Marsh: “I’m excited about the DJ; that’s going to be cool. We’re also supposed to go with our dorm so that’s more of our dorm bonding. I think it’s just fun to go and just to chill out with people on the Quad.”