Police blotter, March 20-April 2

This report covers a selection of incidents from March 20 through April 2 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Wednesday, March 20

A camera was stolen near the intersection of 600 Block Road and Escondido Road between 11 and 11:20 a.m.

A plaque was stolen from the Sunken Baseball Diamond between 12 a.m. on March 14 and 4 p.m. on March 20.

A bike was stolen from Keck Science Building between 2:30 and 4 p.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being in possession of a knife on a college campus in the Bing Wing between 8:45 and 9:19 p.m.

Thursday, March 21

Wheels were stolen off a bike at Hoskins between 6 p.m. on March 19 and 7 a.m. on March 21

A female was cited and released for failure to obey a lawful order by a peace officer at an undisclosed location between 12:15 and 12:17 p.m.

A wallet was lost at Mitchell Earth Sciences between 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

Friday, March 22

A go-pass was stolen from the Arrillaga Family Sports Center between 9:30 p.m. on March 21 and 10 a.m. on March 22.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the corner of Mayfield Avenue and Lathrop Drive at 11:35 a.m.

A laptop and iPhone were stolen from the Leo Weinstein Field House between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.

A bike was stolen from the Mudd Chemistry Building between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.

Saturday, March 23

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Stern Hall at 12:05 a.m.

Sunday, March 24

A bike was stolen from Mirrielees between 5 p.m. on March 23 and 3 p.m. on March 24.

Monday, March 25

A man was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Lasuen Street and Arboretum Road at 9:30 a.m.

A male was cited and released on a warrant out of Santa Cruz County near the corner of El Camino Real and Page Mill Road at 12:35 p.m.

Tuesday, March 26

A male was cited and released on a warrant out of Alameda County near the corner of El Camino Real and Stanford Avenue at 2:20 p.m.

A bike was stolen from Meyer library between 8:30 p.m. on March 20 and 6 p.m. on March 26.

Wednesday, March 27

A female was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Campus Drive East and Bowdoin Lane at 9:40 a.m.

Thursday, March 28

A bike was stolen from Rains Complex, Building 27, between 8 p.m. on March 27 and 9:30 a.m. on March 28.

An iPad was stolen from 903 Cottrell Way at 9:35 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Palm Drive and Arboretum Road at 2:38 p.m. His vehicle was towed.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for public intoxication between 2:50 p.m. and 2:57 p.m. near the corner of Serra Street and El Camino Real.

A male was cited and released for trespassing at the Organic Chemistry Building and charged with a stay-away letter between 1:10 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.

There was a domestic dispute at Escondido Village 1, Building 12, between 8 and 8:15 p.m.

Friday, March 29

No crimes were reported on this day.

Saturday, March 30

No crimes were reported on this day.

Sunday, March 31

A female was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol and for providing false ID to a police officer near the corner of 800 Block Road and Mayfield Avenue at 1:10 a.m.

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked on a warrant out of San Mateo County and cited for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Campus Drive and Junipero Serra Boulevard at 11:05 a.m.

A computer screen and jewelry were stolen from near the intersection of 12 Comstock Circle and Escondido Road between 12 p.m. on March 30 and 12 p.m. on March 31.

A male was cited and released on a warrant out of the Stanford University Department of Public Safety at the Stanford University Department of Public Safety between 4:22 and 4:35 p.m.

Monday, April 1

A bike was stolen from Munger Building 4 between 10 p.m. on March 29 and 10 a.m. on April 1.

Wheels were stolen off a bike parked at Cardenal between 4 p.m. on March 29 and 10 a.m. on April 1

Bike parts were stolen from the Ford Center between 7:30 and 9 p.m.

Tuesday, April 2

Keys and a tablet were stolen from Abrams at 4 a.m.

Liam Kinney is a hip young thing from Aspen, Colo. He has been a contributing writer at the Daily for a year, and now has his own column. Currently a sophomore, Liam is a prospective Classics and Symbolic Systems double major. He enjoys finishing books, cooking edible food, and reaching the top of the climbing wall - in other words, he is rarely satisfied.