Food inspection violations at campus eateries

Food violations at cafes on campus. (LAUREN WILSON/The Stanford Daily)

The linkedĀ spreadsheet is a compilation of food violations at on-campus eateries. The data was compiled from the Santa Clara County Food Inspections Search Engine (http://sccinspections.org/onlineinsp/) and reflects the most recently available information as of Jan. 8.

The Department of Environmental Health qualifies violations as major, normal or minor depending upon the severity of the infraction. The same type of infraction can be recognized in more than one of those categories.

**Arrillaga Family Dining Commons does not appear because no food inspection report could be found for the establishment in the database.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Arkum4lx2aHedEZVQVJpNENnNm4wY0M1VmpJTjFNS1E

The campus houses with the fewest food violations.
(LAUREN WILSON/The Stanford Daily)
The campus houses with the most food violations.
(LAUREN WILSON/The Stanford Daily)
Food violations at cafes on campus.
(LAUREN WILSON/The Stanford Daily)

Food violations at dining halls on campus.**
(LAUREN WILSON/The Stanford Daily)

Alice Phillips

Alice Phillips

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.