Police Blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 30 through Nov. 6 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Tuesday, Oct. 30

No incidents were reported.

Wednesday, Oct. 31

Two males were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol at 11:20 p.m. near the intersection of Bowdoin Lane and Arguello Mall.

Thursday, Nov. 1

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed at 9:07 a.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Roth Way.

A female was cited and released for the misuse of a handicap placard in Parking Structure 1 at 3:30 p.m.

Friday, Nov. 2

No incidents were reported.

Saturday, Nov. 3

No incidents were reported.

Sunday, Nov. 4

A bike was stolen from outside of Roble Hall at some point between 4 p.m. on Oct. 2 and 10 a.m. on Nov. 4.

A bike was stolen from outside the Escondido III high-rise between 10:15 p.m. Nov. 3 and 12:30 p.m. Nov. 4.

A laptop was stolen from Wallenberg Hall between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.

A purse was stolen from a vehicle parked in Parking Structure 6 between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.

A wallet and ID card were stolen from the Florence Moore Kitchen between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.

The rear wheel of a bike was stolen from a bike parked near the intersection of Santa Teresa Street and Lomita Road between 2 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.

The wheels and seat of a bike parked outside of the Lasuen Row House were stolen between 4:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.

Monday, Nov. 5

A bike was stolen from outside of Encina Hall’s center wing between 3:15 p.m. and 6 p.m.

The forks of a bike parked outside of Roble Hall were stolen between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Tuesday, Nov. 6

A window was smashed in on a vehicle parked in the 1800 block of Stanford Avenue between 10:40 a.m. and 12 p.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.