Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from July 31 through August 4 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Tuesday, July 31

An attempted burglary occurred at Lantana/Castano Commons between 9:25 a.m. and 9:27 a.m.

No one was injured when a bike collided with a fixed object near Parking Structure 2 at 11:25 a.m.

A male was cited and release for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Campus Drive and Galvez Street at 6:20 p.m.

Wednesday, August 1

A bike was stolen at Terra House between 4 p.m. on June 18 and 1:35 a.m.

A female was cited and released for misuse of a California disabled placard on Palm Drive at 10:55 a.m.

A bike was stolen at 1265 Welch Road between 11 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the Psychiatry Academic and Clinic Building between 11 p.m. and 11:10 p.m.

Thursday, August 2

Someone was cited and released for assault and battery at Tressider Memorial Union at 12:50 a.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for domestic violence, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest and attempting to escape at 933 Valdez Place between 7 p.m. the night before and 5:48 a.m. on August 2.

A bike wheel was stolen near the intersection of Panama Street and Campus Drive between 4:45 a.m. and 7:40 a.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for trespassing at the Rains Complex – Building 9 at 8:45 a.m.

A dormitory key was stolen at Marx House between 6:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

A female was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Stanford Ave and Mears Court at 5:50 p.m.

Friday, August 3

Someone vandalized a display case glass at Lane Hall between 5 p.m. the night before and 7:40 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Santa Teresa Street and Governor’s Avenue.

A bike was stolen between 3 p.m. on June 1 and 6 p.m. on August 3 at Lyman Graduate Residences – Building 1.

Saturday, August 4

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Galvez Street and El Camino Road.