Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from May 11 through May 15 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Friday, May 11

A bike was stolen from outside the Thornton Center in the Terman Annex between 11 a.m. and 11:50 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Lomita Mall and Santa Teresa Street at 7:40 p.m.

Two males were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol and for providing false identification to peace officers on Lane W at 11:35 p.m.

Saturday, May 12

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Santa Ynez Street at 12:09 a.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Campus Drive and Costanza Street at 1:10 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Campus Drive and Cowell Lane at 1:40 a.m.

A GPS device and CDs were stolen from a vehicle parked near 114 Jenkins Ct. between 1:30 a.m. on May 11 and 9:40 a.m. on May 12.

A GPS device was stolen from a vehicle parked near the Escondido IV high rise between 10:30 p.m. the previous night and 11:30 a.m.

A golf cart was stolen from outside of Kimball Hall between 11:50 p.m. the previous night and 11:30 a.m.

Sunday, May 13

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near 675 Lomita Dr. at 12:01 a.m.

A male was cited and released for urinating in public and creating a public nuisance near 675 Lomita Dr. at 12:55 a.m.

Two males were cited and released for creating a public nuisance near the intersection of Lomita Drive and Lane W at 1 a.m.

A male was cited and released for providing false information to a peace officer in the Roble Hall parking lot at 1:25 a.m.

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated at the Arboretum between 1:30 a.m. and 1:50 a.m.

A cable and a headset were stolen from a vehicle parked near 112 Jenkins Ct. between 9 a.m. on May 11 and 7:40 p.m. on May 13.

Monday, May 14

A bike was stolen from outside of Polya Hall between 10 a.m. on May 10 and 9 a.m. on May 14.

A bike was stolen from outside the Mitchell Earth Sciences Building between 4:45 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Someone was cited and released for trespassing in the Escondido IV high rise between 8:20 p.m. and 8:25 p.m.

Tuesday, May 15

A bike was stolen from outside of Polya Hall between 8 p.m. and midnight.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.