Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 30 through May 8 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Monday, April 30

A laptop was stolen from Arrillaga Family Dining Commons between 5:30 a.m. and 9:45 a.m.

Tuesday, May 1

A bike seat was stolen from a bike parked outside Sweet Hall between 5 p.m. on April 27 and 8:45 a.m. on May 1.

A bike was stolen near the intersection of Lasuen Mall and Serra Mall between 9 a.m. and 10:50 a.m.

A rear wheel and a bike seat were stolen from a bike parked outside Meyer Library between April 24 at 8:30 a.m. and May 1 at 4:30 p.m.

Wednesday, May 2

No incidents were reported.

Thursday, May 3

Somebody was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Campus Drive and Junipero Serra Boulevard at 2 a.m.

Somebody was cited and released for driving on a suspended license and for being in possession of a stolen phone at 8:05 p.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Serra Street.

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Campus Drive and Bonair Siding at 8:20 p.m.

Friday, May 4

Somebody stole a bike parked outside the Sherman Fairchild Science Building between 7:30 a.m. and 11:55 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside Trancos between 3:30 p.m. and 3:50 p.m.

Saturday, May 5

A male was cited and released on a warrant from Alameda County at 1:50 a.m. in Meyer Library.

A laptop was stolen from Roble Gym between 11:30 a.m. and 11:34 a.m.

Sunday, May 6

A male was cited and released for trespassing at 20 Pearce Mitchell Place at 2:05 a.m.

Six people were cited and released for trespassing in the Avery Aquatic Center at approximately 3 a.m., one of whom was cited for resisting a peace officer.

A bike was stolen from near 120 Quillen Court between 9 p.m. the previous night and 8 a.m.

Monday, May 7

A male was arrested, transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for domestic battery and aggravated trespass between 2:15 a.m. and 3:15 a.m. in the Escondido V Highrise.

An injury vehicle-bike collision occurred on Mayfield Drive in front of Florence Moore Hall at 6:35 p.m.

Tuesday, May 8

Someone was cited and released for driving unlicensed in the 500 block of Mayfield at 6:05 p.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.