Top 5 places to find love on campus

Top 5 places to find love on campus
(ERIC KOFFMAN/The Stanford Daily)

Top 5 Places to Look for Love at Stanford

Valentine’s Day is almost here, and you know what that means. No, not another year of “Buffy” reruns and consolation chocolates — it’s time to find yourself a hot date. Here are some of the best places on campus to meet that special someone.

Green Library

If midterms are throwing you off the prowl, don’t worry. Green Library is a hotspot, especially halfway through the quarter. Brush up on your chemistry skills and offer some help to the girl staring angrily at her problem set.

Coupa Café

Not a morning person? Neither are 99 percent of college students. Stop by before your 9 a.m. class, and you might find someone tired enough to say yes to your spontaneous dinner offer.

Arrillaga Gym

Spring break is coming up, and that means it’s time to hit the treadmill. Fortunately, it’s packed with students trying to lose the Freshman 15. Check out the ellipticals for one to chat up.

The Circle of Death

There have been quite a few accidents in the Circle of Death lately, but that doesn’t mean anyone is avoiding it. Try nudging a cutie with your bike one morning and apologetically ask if you can make it up to them with a date.

Random Frat Party

Always a classic choice, frat parties are filled with random Stanford students looking for a fun time. Now, grab one and get on the dance floor. Don’t forget your cheesy pick-up line.