Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 13 to April 21 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

During this time, six locked bikes were stolen from Donner (two), De Guerre pools, Gates Computer Science building, Whitman house and Larkin. Three unlocked bikes were stolen from Lucas Center, Lantana and Encina Commons.

Tuesday, April 13

Between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. at Potter House, an unknown suspect smeared dog feces over the entry to the victim’s residence in Robinson House.

Thursday, April 15

Between 12:52 p.m. on April 10 and 10:01 a.m. on April 15, the reporting party received harassing e-mails from another party, who was contacted and asked to stop.

Between 5:30 p.m. on April 14 and 3:30 p.m. on April 15 at McCullough Building, an unknown suspect took scraps of copper sheeting from inside room 27.

Friday, April 16

Between 3:45 p.m. and 4:04 p.m. in Munger building 5, two candles left burning in a bathroom set off the fire alarm, and sprinklers caused a flood that leaked to the storage room.

At 12:05 a.m. at Tresidder Memorial Union, an arrestee was transported to San Jose main jail and booked for public intoxication.

Between 7:25 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. at 63 Abrams Ct., the victim and a suspect had a verbal and physical alteration.

Saturday, April 17

Between 3 p.m. on April 12 and 1:08 p.m. on April 17 at the Park & Ride on Page Mill Road, a resourceful victim located a stolen bike on Craigslist and arranged to buy the bike back. The seller was arrested for being in possession of stolen property.

Between 7:55 p.m. and 10 p.m. in Dinkelspiel Auditorium, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s unattended iPhone from a concert.

Between 11:45 p.m. on April 16 and 1:45 a.m. on April 17 at Tresidder Memorial Union, a reporting party reported missing $40 from his or her wallet.

Sunday, April 18

Between 12 a.m. and 1:25 a.m., a suspect used force and fear to have sexual intercourse with the victim without her consent.

Between 1:50 p.m. and 2:10 p.m. at Loro, an unknown suspected reached into the victim’s room through an open window and stole an iPhone, iPod and wallet.

Between 4:15 p.m. and 6 p.m. in Alondra, an unknown suspect entered the victim’s dormitory and stole a laptop and headphones.

Monday, April 19

At 12 a.m. at Panama Mall and Galvez Mall, a non-injury, hit-and-run, vehicle-vs.-fixed object collision occurred. The fire hydrant reported no serious injuries, just hurt pride.

At 6:43 p.m. at 551 Serra Mall, an arrestee was transported to the San Jose main jail and booked for resisting a peace officer and battery on a peace officer.

Tuesday, April 20

Between 4 p.m. on April 19 and 10:09 a.m. on April 20, an unknown suspect vandalized a Stanford informational sign at Mayfield Avenue and Lagunita Drive by writing on it with spray paint and permanent marker.

At 5:10 p.m. at Palm Drive and Museum Way, an arrestee was cited and released for driving unlicensed.

Between 10 a.m. and midnight approximately six hundred people reported not being arrested for smoking an illegal substance.

Wednesday, April 21

Between 12 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. at Palm Drive and El Camino Real, an unknown suspect painted blue letters on a store wall.

Between 6:30 p.m. and 6:45 p.m., an unknown suspect stole an iPhone while the owner was playing basketball at the Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation.

Ellen Huet is currently a senior staff writer at The Daily; she joined the staff in fall 2008 and served one volume as managing news editor in fall and early winter of 2010-2011. Reach her at ehuet at stanford dot edu. Fan mail and sternly worded complaints are equally welcome.