Volunteer at The Daily

Whether you’re an alumni, a parent, or just an avid Daily reader, we welcome your knowledge and experience. Volunteers can:

• Give seminars. We host both one-time talks and seminar series. Seminar subjects can be quite diverse, ranging from effective editing to marketing and sales. We ask only that topics relate somehow to the writing, graphics, or business aspects of The Daily.
  • Help contact alumni and parents on behalf of the Daily. We want to expand The Daily network, and your contacts list could be a great help! If you kept in contact with your Stanford class or know Stanford parents, we would love for you to spread the word.
  • Mentor a student. If you are in the journalism industry, many of our students would love to hear about your professional experiences.

Contact our COO at coo@stanforddaily to learn more about how you can help make The Daily experience better. (Please be aware that some of these programs do require a short application). We also welcome any ideas that you have!