Stay involved with The Daily after your contribution! Our benefits for contributing are listed below. If your contribution is dedicated to a special project (such as Digitization or Educational Development) additional recognition can be arranged (e.g., naming rights on a year of the digital archives or an educational award). Please be aware that all benefits are subject to change without notice.
If you would like to waive any of your benefits, please tell us.
Member ($50 – $99)
- eDigest subscription with daily updates linking to Stanford Daily online articles
- EIC quarterly newsletter with exclusive Daily business and editorial content
Supporter ($100 – $499)
- all Member level benefits
- invitation to Daily events (Daily reunion, Big Game dinner party at Faculty Club, etc)
Friend ($500 to $999)
- all Supporter level benefits
- Support and Sponsor Founding donor status — recognition in our print newspaper
Colleague ($1000 to $9,999)
- all Friend level benefits
- Free weekly print subscription for a year
Patron ($10,000 to $249,999)
- all Colleague level benefits
- Opportunity to name Daily Building rooms. Please see our Naming Opportunities document.
- Invitation to yearly Daily operations Focus and Feedback group
Benefactor ($250,000 to $499,999)
- all Patron level benefits
- Invitations to benefactor luncheons and dinners with EIC and management staff
Trustee ($500,000 and over)
- all Benefactor benefits
- name on plaque in Daily foyer