Support The Daily

Thank you for reading The Daily. Now, contribute!

Read our newspaper or website? Impressed with what students have done? Want The Daily to keep you in touch with the Farm in the years to come?

Consider giving a tax-exempt DONATION to The Daily, an independent, non-profit publication. We also welcome corporate sponsorships.

Your tax-deductible contribution keeps the Daily printing daily and ensures that this great Stanford tradition will live on.stanforddaily-mainphoto

To find out more about The Daily or review The Daily’s Bylaws and financial information see the “About” pages at www.stanforddaily.com.

Donate Online

Contribute online through PayPal. Please donate an amount of your choosing below.

You can dedicate your contribution (if desired) below. If you want your funds to support the Digitization Project and you want to see a particular year digitized, please indicate that in the “Comments/Requests” line.

Donate By Mail

To donate by mail: download this form, fill it out, and mail it back!
Mail-In Contribution Form

Help Us Grow

Despite the current economic climate, we know that we can’t afford to let growth opportunities pass us by. Help keep The Daily a daily! Even a dollar helps!

See what your dollar can do and learn about Daily Projects.

What’s so great about The Daily, anyway?

We provide quality journalism.
The Stanford Daily is an award-winning publication with a strong campus presence:

• we’re the #1 campus publication
  • we’re independent of the university
  • we”re a non-profit organization
  • we print daily
  • we’ve been around for 120 years
  • we focus on Stanford community issues that no other paper covers (campus news and events, opinions)

We teach future reporters and editors.

Our mission is both to inform and educate. So many of our resources are devoted to making The Stanford Daily a place to develop students’ interests and skills in story writing.

• The Daily is all-student written and edited (supporting over 100 writers)
  • we host educational programs and seminars that support writing and editing
  • we send representatives to national conferences on journalism
  • our Daily Fellows program for writers mentors newcomers and offers seminars, guiding new writers through their careers at The Daily
  • we encourage passion for journalism through scholarships and internships

We build community.
We also boast a much stronger off-campus presence than many other campus newspapers.

• we distribute to over 100 locations off-campus
  • local high school students are encouraged to participate in both our reporting and business summer internship programs