RT @catzdong: Relevant: @Stanford_Daily op-ed by @CoryBooker published in 1992 shortly after the controversial Rodney King verdict http://t…: 4 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
Maya Krishnan '15 and Emily Witt '15 are 2015 Rhodes Scholars! That brings the @Stanford Rhodes count to 114.: 4 days ago, The Stanford Daily
RT @TSDArtsAndLife: John Barton talks to the @Stanford_Daily about Stanford's future "trans-disciplinary" Architectural Design program. htt…: 5 days ago, The Stanford Daily

Join Us

Year-Round Student Openings

The Daily staff includes more than 200 student writers and editors. Membership is open to any registered Stanford student and no experience is required. There are always positions open for writers, graphic artists, photographers, online editors and advertising staffers. To get started, send an email to staffdev@stanforddaily.com.

Prospective staffers should stop by our open house on Tuesday, Oct 1, 2013. (7:30-8:30pm for photo, video, graphics and layout, 8:30-9:30pm for news, sports, opinions and arts & life). The Lorry I. Lokey Stanford Daily Building is located at 456 Panama Mall, between Old Union and Memorial Church. If you are interested but cannot make the event, please email staffdev@stanforddaily.com.