RT @StanfordSports: Our recap of Stanford's 45-0 win. Key takeways: McCaffrey has a bright future and the O-line still needs to gel http://…: 1 day ago, The Stanford Daily
RT @StanfordSports: And that's the ballgame. Stanford routs UC-Davis 45-0.: 1 day ago, The Stanford Daily

Work for The Daily

Want to interview Condoleezza Rice, watch the Rose Bowl Game from the press box or capture Coachella from the photo pit? Apply to join The Stanford Daily next year! Our talented staff of editors, writers and photographers form the hub of Stanford-related news, the voice of the student body and a window into the Farm for a broad print and digital audience.

The spring application period is now closed. We will have another application period in the fall, so incoming freshmen and others can apply then! In the meantime, please contact staffdev@stanforddaily.com with any questions.

Also, if you are interested in working for The Daily over the summer, please email staffdev@stanforddaily.com expressing your interest.

Read about award and internship opportunities for Daily staffers here.