RT @catzdong: Relevant: @Stanford_Daily op-ed by @CoryBooker published in 1992 shortly after the controversial Rodney King verdict http://t…: 5 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
Maya Krishnan '15 and Emily Witt '15 are 2015 Rhodes Scholars! That brings the @Stanford Rhodes count to 114.: 4 days ago, The Stanford Daily
RT @TSDArtsAndLife: John Barton talks to the @Stanford_Daily about Stanford's future "trans-disciplinary" Architectural Design program. htt…: 5 days ago, The Stanford Daily

Friends of the Daily

The Friends of the Stanford Daily was formed by Stanford Daily alumni in 1991 to ensure The Stanford Daily’s long-term financial viability and provide educational opportunities for The Daily staff. Since 1991, the Friends has sponsored a bi-annual Daily alumni reunion during Big Game weekend, funded summer scholarships to enable Daily staff to seek internships, created a partnership with the San Jose Mercury News for a dedicated Stanford Daily summer internship, and provided numerous professional development seminars, discussions and opportunities for Daily staff. For the past 15 years, the Friends spearheaded an effort leading to the construction the new Lorry I. Lokey Stanford Daily Building at 456 Panama Mall. The Friends is taking the lead on the new Stanford Daily Digitization Project, which aims to digitize all physical records of the Stanford Daily for online access.  The Friends of the Daily bylaws are below.

Friends of the Daily Bylaws