Police blotter: Feb. 21 – Feb. 27

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 21 to Feb. 27 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Feb. 21

• At 9:30 a.m., a vehicle collided with a bike on Campus Drive near Roth Way.
  • At 9:50 a.m., a vehicle collided with a bike on Serra Street near Campus Drive.

Wednesday, Feb. 22

• Between 7 p.m. on Feb. 22 and 8:40 a.m. on Feb. 23, a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of Rosse House in Escondido Village.

Thursday, Feb. 23

• Between 3 a.m. and noon, someone stole toiletries from a coed bathroom on the third floor of Roble Hall.
  • At 10:40 p.m., a driver was cited and released for driving without a license on Serra Street near Campus Drive.

Friday, Feb. 24

• At 12:30 a.m., a driver was arrested for driving under the influence on Stanford Avenue near Serra Street.
  • At 2 p.m., someone was cited and released for being in violation of the dog leash law.
  • There was one alcohol transport on Feb. 24.
  • At 11:30 p.m., there was a complaint made about a loud party at the Kairos House. Upon arrival, the party was already over, and the people were dispersing. No more complaints were made about the residence.

Saturday, Feb. 25

• At 11:30 p.m., there was an anonymous noise complaint against the Kairos House. When contacted, they turned down their music and closed the windows. No more noise complaints were reported.
  • Two people were cited and released for smoking marijuana in a public place.

Sunday, Feb. 26

• At 12:35 p.m., someone stole a wallet that was dropped outside of Wilbur Hall.
  • At 1:30 a.m., someone was arrested for public intoxication on Campus Drive near Bowdoin Street.
  • At 1:10 a.m., there was a noise complaint made about a party in the Escondido Village Center. The party was ended and no more noise complaints were reported.
  • Between 1:30 p.m. on Feb. 24 and 1:30 p.m. on Feb. 26, an unlocked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of Wilbur Hall.
  • Between 2 and 9 a.m., someone accidentally left a wallet in the common area of Granada. Someone stole an ATM card from the wallet and used it to make fraudulent charges.
  • Between 6:35 and 8 p.m., a U-locked bike was stolen from outside of the McMurtry building.

Monday, Feb. 27

• Between 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 23 and 7:30 a.m. on Feb. 27, a U-locked bike was vandalized by an unknown suspect.

There was one alcohol transport reported between Feb. 21 and Feb. 27 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.