Police Blotter: April 13 ― April 19

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 13 to April 19 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Wednesday, April 13

• A vehicle was stolen from the parking lot at Bing Concert Hall between 6 a.m. and 10:40 p.m.
  • An individual reported that there was a loud party at the Sigma Nu fraternity house at 11:45 p.m.
  • An individual reported that there was a loud party at the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house at 11:45 p.m.
  • An individual reported that an unknown suspect filed a fraudulent tax return using his or her personal information. The incident occurred at Sweet Hall on April 12 at 1 p.m.
  • An individual reported receiving unwanted emails from an unknown individual at Building 20 on April 12 at 5:31 p.m.
  • An individual reported that an unknown suspect filed a fraudulent tax return using his or her personal information. The incident occurred at the School of Education between Jan. 31 at 8 a.m. and April 13 at 7:44 a.m.

Thursday, April 14

• A tree fell on two vehicles, damaging both. The incident occurred at Hulme Court between 4 and 6 p.m.
  • Two individuals were cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Galvez Street and Bowdoin Lane at 11:20 p.m.
  • Campus Security Authority (CSA) notified SUDPS that a female student had reported being sexually assaulted by a male student, known to her, at a residence on the 600 block of Escondido Road between April 10 and April. 12. No criminal charges have been filed.
  • An individual reported that an unknown suspect filed a fraudulent tax return using his or her personal information. The incident occurred at the Center for Educational Research at Stanford (CERAS) on April 7 at 6 p.m.

Friday, April 15

• An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lasuen Mall at 10:55 p.m.
  • An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the intersection of Galvez Mall and Nathan Abbott Way at 11:30 p.m.
  • An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the Theta Delta Chi house at 11:45 p.m.

Saturday, April 16

• An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Lomita Court at 12:35 a.m.
  • Five individuals were arrested for conspiracy to commit grand theft at the intersection of Churchill Mall and Masters Mall at 4:50 a.m.
  • An unknown suspect stole the front and rear license plates from a vehicle parked on Bishop Avenue. The incident occurred between April 4 at 11:30 a.m. and April 16 at 5:30 a.m.

Sunday, April 17

• A reportedly cable locked bike was stolen from the bike rack at Escondido II Highrise – Hulme between April 13 at 7:30 p.m. and April 17 at 4:30 p.m.

Monday, April 18

• An unlocked bike was stolen from Escondido Village II between 8:30 and 9:15 a.m.
  • An individual reported that an unknown suspect filed a fraudulent tax return using his or her personal information. The incident occurred at Stanford University Medical Center at 9:18 a.m.
  • An unknown suspect stole an iPad mini from a dining hall at Florence Moore Hall on April 17 between 7 and 9 p.m.
  • A reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from Narnia between April 13 at 11 p.m. and April 14 at 12 p.m.

Tuesday, April 19

• A vehicle was vandalized with paint on the 300 block of Oak Road between 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.  
  • The panel of a golf cart was dislodged at the Housing Maintenance Center between April 13 at 5 p.m. and April 15 at 1 p.m.

There were four alcohol transports reported between April 13 and April 19 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.