Police Blotter: Oct. 8 – Oct. 14

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 8 to Oct. 14, as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Thursday, Oct. 8:

• Between 2:15 p.m. and 6:15 p.m., an individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from the east bike rack in front of the Law School.

Friday, Oct. 9:

• An unknown suspect pushed a victim’s motorcycle to the ground in the Roth Way Parking Garage between the hours of 6 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The damage is estimated to be $300.
  • An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from a bike rack on the north side of the Griffith Building at 10:30 a.m.

Saturday, Oct. 10:

• An unknown suspect stole a victim’s credit card information to purchase $4,198.62 worth of products at the Golf Pro Shop at the Stanford Mall. The theft occurred between 7:30 a.m. and 11:59 p.m.
  • An individual was arrested and cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 11:30 p.m. at the Sigma Nu fraternity house.

Sunday, Oct. 11:

• An unknown suspect entered a reportedly unlocked room in Burbank at Stern Hall and stole a laptop at 7 p.m. When confronted by a resident, the suspect replaced the laptop, apologized and fled.
  • An individual was punched in the face by an unknown suspect during a road rage incident at the intersection of Campus Dr. and Escondido Rd. at 7:20 p.m. The victim was not injured as a result of the incident.

Monday, Oct. 12:

• Between 4 p.m. on Oct. 9 and 8 a.m. on Oct. 12, an unknown suspect entered an individual’s office at Jordan Hall and stole a laptop. There were no signs of forced entry.

Tuesday, Oct. 13:

• An individual was arrested and cited for driving without a license at the intersection of Mayfield Ave. and Lagunita Rd. at 10:40 a.m.
  • An individual filed an inquiry at 11:45 p.m. concerning an alleged domestic dispute at the Graduate School of Business. Two parties were involved in a verbal altercation, and the police questioned five involved parties.

Wednesday, Oct. 14:

No incidents reported.

There were three alcohol transports reported between Oct. 8 and Oct. 14. as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.