Breaking News

RT @KeithHennessey: @Stanford makes a great pick: @RichardEngel for commencement speaker.: 3 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
RT @McFaul: Congrats @RichardEngel on being selected as the 2015 commencement speaker @Stanford ! See you in June.: 3 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
RT @vrjbndr: Stanford 2015 Commencement speaker is @RichardEngel! Very excited.: 3 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
Richard Engel, the chief foreign news correspondent for NBC, chosen to deliver Class of 2015 Commencement speech.: 4 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
RT @TSDArtsAndLife: Director Ken Savage talks about much-anticipated musical "Hairspray" and the representation of minorities in theatre ht…: 24 hours ago, The Stanford Daily

SPO.050814.wwp2

Junior Kiley Neushul (above), the Cardinal's leading scorer, will look to lead her team to its third national title in four years. (SEAN CHRISTOFFERSON/The Stanford Daily)

About Sam Girvin

Sam Girvin '16 is the Managing Editor of Photography and a junior majoring in electrical engineering. He can usually be found in either The Daily office, the conference room on the third floor of Packard or racing between classes. Sam grew up in southern California and Tokyo, but currently resides in northern Virginia. To reach him, please email sgirvin 'at' stanford.edu.